psiwentyl
    psiwentyl's Avatar Become A Pro!

12bet problem - taken money

Hi guys i will open new thread for new case as under my friend situation at 12bet it might not get any attention so this is it :

I Opened account at 1st December . Deposit money and recived that 225 euro bonus. I didint read correctly terms and conditions and didint found the point with 10x rollover for deposit + bonus wich meant i had to make like 15k rollover , as i nearly never bet there during that month. I still bet there time to time expecially after 1st january. What suddenly appeared is that about 22 january i wanted to witdhraw some funds , they rejected it and on live chat explained me situation, i know i made mistake as probably everyone with that bonus and agreed to cut my winnings and bonus in that period but when they finally did adjustments after my question they took all winnins and bonus i had on account leaving my with 1200e deposit. So they took the winnings from 1st december-1st january and all from rest of the january when the bonus period was over. Money i won after that period was 3x bigger and i see no rights for them to take it.

It was their responsibility to make the adjustments at 1st january when bonus period was over and cause they didint do that at time they cant make it at later period and still take all the money. With this treatment i could be there still for few months and if i didnt ask for witdhrawal they could take the winnings from whole period easily.

I just want the money i won after bonus period was expired between 1st-22 january. I contacted with them sseverl times recieved phone calles but they said nothing will be done more.

Can anyobody help me with this matter ?

Thx in advance
    Last edited by psiwentyl; 01-26-12 at 11:11 AM.

psiwentyl

Up , anyone?

han
    han's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

now you have case.
    fill SBR complaint.
    call 12bet.
    they shouldn't confiscate winnings generated after bonus period expired.
    this a theft.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Hi - Please fill out an SBR Complaint Form if you'd like someone to take a look at your case for you.

psiwentyl

Thank you i already have already filled i t

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by han View Post
    they shouldn't confiscate winnings generated after bonus period expired.
    Indeed ... at least not all of them ... in worst case they should make some calcs and leave you with the money you would have made anyway, even if they would have adjusted your balance after 01.01.2012

psiwentyl

how does it work normally? i send those complaint form last week and not sure if i should wait for some response or write it again as noone contacted me so far with this matter

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    Indeed ... at least not all of them ... in worst case they should make some calcs and leave you with the money you would have made anyway, even if they would have adjusted your balance after 01.01.2012
    too tough of a call based on what little we know, but I can think off the top of my head of a number of situations where 'zeroing the p/l entirely and resetting the account to deposit amount only' is a reasonable course of action ...

theviking
    theviking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4084

Read the bonusrules, it written
    "The bonus amount and all winnings will be forfeited if the deposit and bonus rollover requirement are not met within 30 days of bonus credit."

Yeah offcourse it sounds very hard, but its their rules, u accepted it when u accepted the bonus. They only follow their own rules
    Its not a theft, stop beeing a dramaqueen. its their rules and written clearly, no wonder some bookmakers have bad rumors, now im sure soon a lot of people has read this thread before they see my post, and they will continue spread that 12 bets steal money........

Is it so strange that i belive bookies more than people in this forum......
    this forum is more and more useless, if every second post of stealing money or problem was not breaking rules, or not following rules of the bookie, it would me more usefull.

sorry for your loss

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    too tough of a call based on what little we know, but I can think off the top of my head of a number of situations where 'zeroing the p/l entirely and resetting the account to deposit amount only' is a reasonable course of action ...
    Indeed, but acording to the OP, the reset should have happened on the 1st of January, not on the 22nd ... and because he made some money in this period, 12Bet could let him keep some of this winnngs ... for example, if he had a balance of 3600 EUR on the 1st of january and won another 4800 EUR between 01.01-22.01.2012 12Bet could let him keep 33% of his 4800 EUR winnings, because if they would have reset his account on the 1st he would have had a starting balance of 1200 EUR

psiwentyl

Thats exactly the point , i told them i dont want any winnings till 1st january since it was their rule to take that. I want only to recover money that i won between 1st january and 22nd , cause they didint make the adjustment once the bonus expired and they did it later only because i asked them to do cause i wanted to make witdhrawal and they took everything i had leaving just deposit. So why should i pay and leave my legally and fair won money only because they didint make what the adjustment on time they were supposed to.

chachi
    Lazy Git

psi - clarify what would the acct balance have been as of the clock striking midnight on new years eve/new years day morning ?

but unfortunately, yes the T&Cs on that bonus were a bit draconian and the WR was massive

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

These are examples of "gotcha rules". They are non-standard, and are used to screw lots of players.

Other gotcha rules 12bet has: "Only wagers made at odds greater than 2.0 count towards rollover" -- meaning almost every bet you make doesn't count, since most bets are at odds of 1.9 - 2.0.

I am trying to discuss several disputes with them, but haven't gotten anywhere meaningful.

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    These are examples of "gotcha rules". They are non-standard, and are used to screw lots of players.

Other gotcha rules 12bet has: "Only wagers made at odds greater than 2.0 count towards rollover" -- meaning almost every bet you make doesn't count, since most bets are at odds of 1.9 - 2.0.

I am trying to discuss several disputes with them, but haven't gotten anywhere meaningful.
    Still, the rollover is doable ... parlays, ML, livebetting ... I finished it in less than 15 days

psiwentyl

As of 1st january i had balance 1743e , and deposit was 1200 at 1st december + 225 euro . At 22th january when they did adjustments i had 2530e and they took -225 euro as bonus and -1105 e as adjustment. leaving me with 1200 deposit. So they were allowed only to take total of 543 euro including 225 bonus and 318 euro winnings. What they took is 1330 e.

Its not any big amount as i told i nearly didint bet there at all but still this s my money and they cant just take it away from me

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

But taking all a player's winnings for not meeting bonus rollover? The book at least has a rule argument on the bonus, or even a portion of the winnings. But not all the winnings. Taking all a player's winnings is simply theft.

Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

You could try sending a complaint to their regulator: http://www.gov.im/gambling/players.xml

chachi
    Lazy Git

ok psi thanks for clarifying that, did at any point your balance ever dip below 1425?

psiwentyl

at once at 14th jan my acc statment was at 1335e for one day. Was never below that

psiwentyl

any progress regarding my case sbr ? i havent recieved any response on my email , not sure if i should send complaint form again , thx

jancura123
    jancura123's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have the same problem now. Can anybody write me, if 12bet give back the money, that I won after the 30 days period, when I didnt meet T&C?

filipinho
    filipinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jancura123 View Post
    I have the same problem now. Can anybody write me, if 12bet give back the money, that I won after the 30 days period, when I didnt meet T&C?
    They changed bonus rules some 4 months ago, now the rollover time is extended to 90 days.So how can you have "30 days period"?

jancura123

I registered my account more than one year later, and after 30 days I didnt meet T&C. However I used account whole last year and now I am affraid that thay take me money that I won during the year

jancura123

Have anybody same experience? Do 12bet give your money back when you didnt meet T&C and then continued with betting and win some money? I am affraid to make the withdrawal

ashleyg101
    Go, Fight, Win !
    ashleyg101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

It's just a matter of reading first and knowing about the background of the betting site. 12bet and other betting sites does have their Terms and Conditions, you also have to read reviews from sites like SBR.

jancura123

So they check my account and they let me make a withdrawal so I am happy