Mugsy777
    Update your status
    Mugsy777's Avatar SBR Sharp

USA books limits SUCK

Trying to bet $500 tonight on a Ncaa basketball game and MGM limit is $300 , pathetic , offshore so much better , no excuses accepted

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar BARRELED IN @ SBR!

JJ???

Frank
    Frank's Avatar SBR Wise Guy

MGM in Vegas is no better.

$300 limits on everything except NFL.

They actually made big strides last year when no sports were going on.

They were taking much bigger limits on the small stuff that was going on, including $750 on table tennis matchups.

As soon as major sports restarted, they resorted back to the pussy book they've always been.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar BARRELED IN @ SBR!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    MGM in Vegas is no better.

$300 limits on everything except NFL.

They actually made big strides last year when no sports were going on.

They were taking much bigger limits on the small stuff that was going on, including $750 on table tennis matchups.

As soon as major sports restarted, they resorted back to the pussy book they've always been.
    Is that just on the app or in-person too? You mean you can't walk up to the counter and bet a dime on the NBA game?

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar SBR MVP

I just tried to bet $50 on Kenny Pickett to win the Heisman at 40-1 at Twinspires- they limited my bet to $7 lmao- Unbelievable!

Frank
    Frank's Avatar SBR Wise Guy

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Is that just on the app or in-person too? You mean you can't walk up to the counter and bet a dime on the NBA game?
    On the app.

You can bet more in person but have fun driving all the way down there, find parking, wait in line, get to the counter, try to place a bet, be told to wait for approval, then bam!!!

"Sorry sir the line has moved, I guess someone beat you to it"

Yeah, right.

MGM sucks.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR Posting Legend

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    I just tried to bet $50 on Kenny Pickett to win the Heisman at 40-1 at Twinspires- they limited my bet to $7 lmao- Unbelievable!

LongBall52
    LongBall52's Avatar SBR MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    On the app.

You can bet more in person but have fun driving all the way down there, find parking, wait in line, get to the counter, try to place a bet, be told to wait for approval, then bam!!!

"Sorry sir the line has moved, I guess someone beat you to it"

Yeah, right.

MGM sucks.
    I don't blame any book for only taking a Maximum bet on any contest. It would be nice to know what each books' limits are in advance, but even THAT might be easier said than done. But in defense of the player that wanted to only bet $50 on the Heisman winner, and was denied....DAM that limit should be clearly stated.
    Bottom line is that all books are there to make money and as long as they are consistent with what they do, I really don't get upset. My 2 pennies.

Daddy89
    Im betting now! :)
    Daddy89's Avatar SBR Hustler

That's why I believe that Offshore books will always be around, USA regulated books has ridicules limits...

Mugsy777
    Update your status
    Mugsy777's Avatar SBR Sharp

Well said Daddy , this is just pathetic , Heritage , Bookmaker , Betonline , I can bet what I want , and I am ahead lifetime with them , every single USA online book has limited me , or they just have low limits , useless to play with them